**** YOU MUST BE 18-YEARS OR OLDER TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS****
CONTINUE TO SCROLL DOWN TO FIND YOUR AGE GROUP OR DIVISION
Welcome to the registration page for the West Orange County Lacrosse Club! We want everyone to have a great time in our programs. But in order to do that we must first make sure everyone is registered properly and on-time!
Please follow a few simple instructions to insure your players spot is secure in the program you are registering.
Be sure to .....
- Complete the entire process! If you exit early, your registration will not be complete and you will need to start over.
- That you are 18 years or older. You must bethe parent / guardian to comlete this section. If you don't comlete the parent / guardian section, you will not be registered in the system and you will not be allowed to participate in the program until it is complete.... even if you paid!
- We now have a Credit Card option for payment; but,
- If you pay by Check, pay on time. Failure to pay on time may result in a late fee. You will not be permitted to participate in the program if you have not paid in advance. No exceptions.
- If you pay by Check please mail your check to the address given during the registration process. Do not bring to practice or clinics. Thank you.
- that you are a member of U.S. Lacrosse. This Outlaws website/registration process provides automatic access to the U.S. Lacrosse website for your convenience. PAYMENT OF THE U.S. LACROSSE MEMBERSHIP CAN ONLY BE MADE USING A CREDIT CARD. YOUR PAYMENT TO U.S. LACROSSE for your U.S. Lacrosse Membership DOES NOT MEAN YOU PAID THE West Orange County Lacrosse Club FEE. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME THING.
Thanks for being part of our TEAM!
Spring 2020- Boys 1st thru 8th grades
Spring 2020 Boys Lacrosse 1st thru 8th grades Registration is Open - Go to Registration Section and Register! 7th and 8th is closed - please contact us if you would like a roster spot and you will be put on a waitlist, and notified if cleared. ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVE FULL EQUIPMENT: helmet, arm pads, shoulder pads, gloves, cleats, cup, mouth piece, stick
All Practices will be at RD Keene Park in Windermere and will start January 28, 2020. Right now we have three Sat. morning practices Feb. 1 (Laxapalooza), Feb. 8, and Feb. 15th - and Tue. & Thu. 5pm- to dark.
4 age levels: 1st - 2nd grades teams are called Bantam. 3rd & 4th are called Lightning. Both Bantam and Lightning play on a short field,smaller teams and skills work) Practice Tuesday & Thursdays 5pm with games Sunday afternoons
5th and 6th graders are called Junior - Tue. & Thur. practice at 5pm with games on Saturdays. 7th and 8th graders are called Senior, they also practice Tue. & Thur. 5pm with games on Saturdays.
Season Dates at a Glance: First Games: 2/22 for Junior and Seniors and 2/23 for Bantam and Lightning. We will have a few weekends off for Spring Breaks and Easter. We will be off March 14-15 and March 21-22. We will also be off April 11-12. Last Regular Season Games April for Junior and Senior April 18. - then Junior and Senior A Dvision has playoff and Championship April 25 and All-star Game April 26
Last games for Bantam and Lightning April 19, 2020